Sunday, May 28, 2006

One more sleep

One more sleep till Pete gets home! Apparently Americans don't count 'sleeps', maybe it is an Australian thing. They think I am 'cute' when I do. Actually I'm continuously being told that being Australian and my accent is 'cute'. I've never really considered the Australian accent cute, or our behaviour!

Pete tells me that heaps of Hobartians are reading this blog. But none of you are posting comments! Please click on add comment and tell me if you are reading this. I'm curious to know who I am talking to.

I'm off to the mall (shopping centre) now. Trying to keep myself busy cos I'm too excited to sit still!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So who reads this regularly - I do! I'm Richard, a friend of Pete's from school now living in Melbourne. I lived O/S (Germany) for nearly five years and enjoy reading of how Australians are seen. Keep blogging; the five-to-six months in was the toughest for many and from here on the life O/S gets much easier.

Jules said...

Hi, I read your Blog regularly! I'm Julie Fielding from the ICT PL Team. here in Tassie...As I was in the USA last year and in 2003 I really like reading about your 'american' way of life experiences and comparing them to my own. Yes the food was a real problem! I also like to check that Pete is using his 'pressies' from his former work colleagues but it appears they are on his 'other' blog!